- Oscar Wilde Ireland / France
- Dublin Swift Dublin / Holyhead
- Ulysses Dublin / Holyhead
- Isle of Inishmore Rosslare / Pembroke
Dublin / Holyhead
The “Jonathan Swift” is our Fast Ferry on the Irish Sea route. Travelling at a speed of 39 knots your arrival time to Holyhead or Dublin is as quick as 1 hour 49 mins! Onboard there is plenty to keep you and the kids occupied and why not upgrade to our Club Class lounge and enjoy magnificent sea views and a range of super benefits! See the Deck Plan.
Click the image to watch the Jonathan Swift video!
Dublin Swift 360° Virtual Tour
WiFi is FREE
WiFi is FREE onboard. You can check your mail, surf the net, or even connect to your corporate network while you sail, with a state of the art satellite connection all free of charge. We also provide a 'surf-box' internet kiosk for those without their own web device. Full information at the Reception Desk onboard.
Club Class makes travelling with us even more comfortable and enjoyable. Club Class boasts magnificent sea views and offers a host of super benefits including:
- Priority Boarding – express boarding for motorists.
- Reserved Seating – your very own comfortable soft seating area where you can sit back and relax in style.
- Free Wifi in Club Class! check your emails or even connect to your corporate network with our state of the art satellite connection.
- Complimentary Drinks and Snacks – teas, coffee, wine and minerals.
- Complimentary Newspapers – a wide range available.
- Exclusive Lounge Bar – serving a wide range of delicious food and drink.
- Power Points – for laptops DVDs and mobile chargers (availability depending on ship).
- 10% Discount – on selected best selling products in our onboard "Swift Shopping".
You can upgrade to Club Class from £16 / €18 per passenger.
All entrants to the Club Class lounge including children and infants are required to pay the entrance fee.
We sincerely regret that the Club Class Lounge on board the Dublin Swift and the Isle of Inishmore are not accessible to wheelchair users ( access to both lounges is only available by stairs)
The Club Class lounge on the Ulysses is easily accessible by wheelchair users (lift available)
If you’re feeling peckish or just fancy a quick cuppa – The Temple Bar, located on Deck 4, offers you a choice of delicious hot and cold snacks. From hot dogs and paninies to ice-cream and drinks…and of course a full bar service too!
If you’re not sure what you fancy try the Trinity Bar, it has a great choice of hot and cold snacks.
Feeling hungry? For passengers requiring a restaurant menu Boylan’s Brasserie serves a selection of hot food. A wide variety of dishes awaits – great value and super taste! Located on Deck 4.
To help you enjoy your journey, choose from a wide range of sandwiches, rolls, baps and light refreshments at Café Lafayette on Deck 4.
The Travel Galleria
The shop offers passengers the chance to buy gifts and souvenirs for friends and family. You can pick up some great deals in fragrances, fashion and electrical goods.
We accept both Euro and Sterling as payment and Bureau de Change facilities are available on board
You can upgrade to our luxurious Club Class lounge, making your journey even more comfortable and enjoyable. Situated on the upper deck 5 it boasts magnificent sea views and offers a host of super benefits including free refreshments! Club Class is accessible by stairs by the stage area.
On the deck
Not only is it a breath of fresh air, but the outer Upper Deck is the perfect place to take in the panoramic views of Dublin Bay and the North Wales coastline. A fabulous and very different way to see these amazing sights.
The Gaming Area
Enjoy the excitement of the Amusement Arcade in our Gaming Area. Something for all ages awaits – time flies when you are having fun!
A home away from home! Relax & enjoy TV in the comfort of our cinema style TV Lounge.
The Jonathan Swift is 86.6 metres in length , 24 metres in width and its gross tonnage is 5,989 tonnes. One round trip for the Jonathan Swift uses 15 tonnes of marine diesel oil.
A Sea of Information
- Austal Ships, Fremantle, Australia.
- Twin hulled aluminium catamaran.
- Dead Weight
- (cargo capacity) is 400 tonnes.
- Maximum Draught
- (depth in water) 3.2 metres.
- 4 Large water jets pump 60 tonnes of sea water a second to propel the craft.
- Service Speed
- 40 knots = 80 kph.
- from Dublin to Holyhead is 60 nautical miles / 111 Kms. Swift travels 162,000 Kms a year.