No phantom taxes. Just real value. Let us show you how to get our Lowest Fares.
- Be flexible. Choose alternate departure dates and search for better fares.
- Fares booked closer than this to / on the date of travel may be more expensive than advertised fares.
- Lowest fares are generally for mid-week departures.
- Fares on our Irish Sea routes are generally lower on our Pembroke - Rosslare service and off peak departure times are generally lower than peak departure times on our Holyhead – Dublin service.
- Travel frequently? Those who travel 3 or more times on our Irish Sea routes in a 12 month period can get can get up to 20% back with our Frequent Traveller Scheme.
- Fares are only valid at the time quoted – as space availability is constantly changing.
- Book online to save €15/£10 on a car and €3/£2 on a foot passenger booking. Reduced administrative fees apply online.
- Fares are quoted on a one way basis, and are for a car and driver.
- Fares include all taxes and charges (including fuel surcharges)
Register for our e-mail bulletins with our latest offers and exclusive deals.