Ferry Trip Ferry & Rail
route map
Depart on
Return on
Offers direct to you

Deals direct to your inbox

Sign up here

Health Card entitlements

Getting necessary healthcare in other EU/EEA countries

If you become ill or injured while on holiday or temporary stay in another EU member state you can avail of public heath care.

To avail of this free public health care you need to have a European Health Insurance Card or EHIC (formerly the E111 form). Each individual member in a family needs their own personal card. There is no charge for this Health card as it is a free public service.

For detailed information see www.ehic.ie

Back to FAQs