Free Trip to Britain 2016
Terms and Conditions
Free trip to Britain following Summer Travel to France
This free trip is available to Irish Ferries customers who complete a return motorist trip to France between June 1st 2016 and August 31st 2016 on either Oscar Wilde from Rosslare or Epsilon from Dublin. The offer excludes mini-cruises and short break offers.
The Free Trip to Britain is for a vehicle and up to 2 adults, on our cruise ferry services from either Dublin or Rosslare.
To claim your Free Trip,
Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
1. The booking reference of your crossing to France.
2. The routes, dates and times that you wish to travel to the UK.
3. The names of all passengers travelling (and ages if under 16).
4. The make, model and registration of your vehicle.
Terms & Conditions
- The Free Trip to Britain is strictly subject to availability, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Free Trip is valid for travel on our Cruise Ferry services from Dublin to Holyhead or Rosslare to Pembroke for a vehicle and 2 adults on off peak dates.
- Supplements apply for any changes to this basic offer, such as additional passengers, travel on peak dates or on DublinSwift etc. Details of supplements and peak travel exclusions are set out below.
- One of the adults travelling on the Free Trip to Britain must have travelled on the original booking to France. Proof of identity will be requested at check-in.
- The same vehicle must be used for travel to Britain as was used in travel to France.
- The Free Trip cannot be claimed until the trip to France has been completed.
- The offer only applies to residents of Ireland.
- The offer does not apply to discounted trips to France including those paid for in full or part with Tesco vouchers.
- Insurance is not included.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers and the usual terms & conditions apply.
- All requests must be received at least 5 working days in advance of the travel date.
Supplements and Peak Travel Exclusions:
Supplements apply for additional passengers, caravans or trailers and upgrades to Club Class. Additional passengers would be charged at €35 per adult each way and €18 per child each way. The supplement for upgrading to Swift sailings is €60 return and is subject to availability. All other supplements are charged the prevailing retail rate.
The Free Trip to Britain can be taken on off-peak dates between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017. There is a €120 return supplement for travel on peak dates: June, July & August, 17 December – 4 January 2017, Easter 13 - 24 April 2017, mid-term 22 – 30 October 2016, Special event dates or sporting occasions of high demand such as the Rugby Six Nations 9 – 12 March 2017 and Cheltenham Races 13 - 19 March 2017. All dates are subject to change.
Free Trip to Britain following travel to France in 2015 - Details here