Free Trip to Britain 2013
Terms and Conditions
Free trip to Britain following Summer Travel to France in 2013
This free trip is available to Irish Ferries customers who complete a return motorist trip to France on the luxurious Oscar Wilde and travel from 1st June 2013 and return by 31st August 2013. The offer excludes mini-cruises and short break offers.
The Free Trip to Britain is for a vehicle and up to 2 adults, on our cruise ferry services from either Dublin or Rosslare.
To claim your Free Trip,
Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
1. The booking reference of your crossing to France.
2. The routes, dates and times that you wish to travel to the UK.
3. The names of all passengers travelling (and ages if under 16).
4. The make, model and registration of your vehicle.
Terms & Conditions
- The Free Trip to Britain is strictly subject to availability, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Free Trip is valid for travel on our Cruise Ferry services from Dublin to Holyhead or Rosslare to Pembroke for a vehicle and 2 adults on off peak dates.
- Supplements apply for any changes to this basic offer, such as additional passengers, travel on peak dates or on DublinSwift etc. Details of supplements and peak travel exclusions are set out below.
- One of the adults travelling on the Free Trip to Britain must have travelled on the original booking to France. Proof of identity will be requested at check-in.
- The same vehicle must be used for travel to Britain as was used in travel to France.
- The Free Trip cannot be claimed until the trip to France has been completed.
- The offer only applies to residents of Ireland.
- The offer does not apply to discounted trips to France including those paid for in full or part with Tesco vouchers.
- Insurance is not included.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers and the usual terms & conditions apply.
- All requests must be received at least 5 working days in advance of the travel date.
Supplements and Peak Travel Exclusions:
Supplements for additional passengers, caravans or trailers and upgrades to Club Class and cabins amongst others will be charged at the prevailing retail rate. The supplement for upgrading to Swift sailings is €60 return and is subject to availability
The Free Trip to Britain can be taken on off-peak dates between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014. There is a €120 return supplement for travel on peak dates: June, July & August, 25 October to 2 November 2013, 20 December – 5 January 2014, Easter 2014 17-24 April special event dates or sporting occasions of high demand such as the rugby international weekend 20-23 February and the Cheltenham race week 10-15 March 2014. All dates are subject to change.
Free trip to Britian following travel to France in 2014 - Details here