Tips for our Lowest Fares
No phantom taxes - Just real value.
Cheap Ferries to Ireland
- Be flexible. Travelling on alternative dates may offer you cheaper fares.
- Cheapest fares are usually available for ferry bookings made at least 41 days prior to travel date
- Fares booked within 41 days of travelling may be more expensive than advertised fares.
- Lowest fares are generally for mid-week ferry departures.
- Fares on Irish Ferries' Irish Sea routes are generally lower on our Pembroke - Rosslare service and cruise ferry fares are generally lower than our fast ferry Dublin Swift fares.
- Travel frequently? Those who make 3 or more ferry crossings between Britain and Ireland in a 12 month period can get can get up to 20% back with our Frequent Traveller Scheme.
- Fares are only valid at the time quoted – as space availability is constantly changing.
- Book online to save £10/€15 on a car and £2/€3 on a foot passenger booking.
- Reduced administrative fees apply online.
- Fares are quoted on a one way basis, and are for a car and driver.
- Fares include all taxes and charges (including fuel surcharges).
- Register for our e-mail bulletins with our latest offers and exclusive deals. You'll be able to avail of our best deals.