- Base fare is determined by date of travel on Irish Ferries.
- Certain supplements depend on route, date or time of travel with our partners.
- Route supplements apply per one way journey and where applicable per vehicle (per car + per caravan or trailer)
- Fares cover travel for vehicle and passengers as stated [to a maximum of 9 passengers per vehicle].
- Fares as shown include only those passengers declared at the time of booking
- Maximum length of any vehicle carried at landbridge rates is 8m
- Limited number of 'Landbridge' places on each sailing. Space subject to availability at time of booking
- Passengers and their vehicles are carried subject to the terms and conditions of Irish Ferries (and those of our partners on their legs of the journey)
PASSENGER RIGHTS REGULATIONS - Irish Ferries are compliant with EU regulation no 1177/2010 concerning the rights of all passengers when travelling by sea.
All tariffs subject to review dependant upon prevailing fuel prices. Irish Ferries reserve all rights to effect changes in schedules and fares without prior notice.