1. This Irish Ferries Mini French Cruise Facebook Competition runs from 26th July 2017 to 31st August 2017.
2. The announcement for the competition prizes will take place on 31st August 2017, and the winners will be notified by email.
3. The competition prize will include two nights for 2 people on the Oscar Wilde from Rosslare and up to 8 hours in France, schedule permitting. A 4 star cabin onboard. Must travel by May 31st 2018
4. The winner must confirm receipt of their success within 48hours of being notified by email, otherwise their prize will be forfeited and allocated to another entrant.
5. All entrants must be 18 years or over.
6. Users must enter the competition before the applicable closing date.
7. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
8. By carrying out the required steps to enter this Facebook Competition, entrants are
confirming that they have read the terms and conditions of entry and by completing and submitting the entry form entrants are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
9. Persons not eligible to enter the Facebook Competition include employees of Irish Ferries and their families, agents of Irish Ferries and any third party included in this Promotion.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other Equivalent.
11. Irish Ferries reserve the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the prize offering become unavailable.
12. The winning entries from the competition will be selected by Irish Ferries or a nominated third party. The decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into with either party.
13. The winner must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Irish Ferries in connection with the competition.
14. The personal details that have been submitted for the Competition will be held by Irish Ferries. This information will only be shared with third parties involved with the Competition and overall marketing for Irish Ferries, where deemed appropriate. By entering this competition you agree to receive future email contact from Irish Ferries regarding its services and relevant offers.
15. Irish Ferries reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Irish Ferries arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
16. To maximum extent permitted by law, Irish Ferries is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winners resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.