1. This Irish Ferries St. Patricks Day Parade Competition runs from 03rd March 2019 to 12th March 2019. The first winner will be announced on the 6th of March and the second winner will be announced on the 12th of March.
2. The announcement for the competition prizes will take place on the 06th and 12th March 2019, and the winners will be notified by one of our social media channels.
3. The winner must confirm receipt of their success within 24 hours of being notified, otherwise their prize will be forfeited and allocated to another entrant.
4. The single competition prize is for 4 grandstand tickets to the St. Patricks Day parade in Dublin on 17th March 2019.
5. No accommodation, travel or additional services will be provided.
6. All entrants must be 18 years or over, and resident in the Republic of Ireland, or the United Kingdom.
6. Users must enter the competition before the applicable closing date.
7. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
8. By carrying out the required steps to enter this Competition, entrants are confirming that they have read the terms and conditions of entry and by completing the entry criteria, entrants are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
9. Persons not eligible to enter the competition include employees of Irish Ferries and their families, agents of Irish Ferries and any third party included in the arrangement of this promotion.
10. Entrants must enter the competition before the applicable closing date 09/03/2019
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other Equivalent.
12. Irish Ferries reserve the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the prize offering become unavailable.
13. The winning entry from the competition will be selected by Irish Ferries. The decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into with either party.
14. The winner must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Irish Ferries in connection with the competition.
15. Irish Ferries reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Irish Ferries arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
16. To maximum extent permitted by law, Irish Ferries is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winners resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition draw.
18. By entering this competition you consent to the retention of your data for promotional and marketing purposes by Irish Ferries. (Click here for Irish Ferries privacy notice.)
19. All entries become the property of Irish Ferries, and subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
20. This promotion is being run by Irish Ferries Ltd (Head Office, Breakwater Road, Ferryport, Dublin 1, D01 W2F5, Rep. of Ireland).