1. This Irish Ferries Holiday World ticket giveaway for Holiday World Dublin is for a chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets for upcoming show from 24th January to 26th January 2020.
2. Winners of tickets for Holiday World Dublin on selected days will be selected from all entrants across Irish Ferries official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts and contacted through social media to confirm details for delivery of tickets by email, on Thursday 23rd January 2020.
3. The winner must confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours of being notified, otherwise their prize will be forfeited and allocated to another entrant.
4. All entrants must be 18 years or over, and resident in either Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
5. Only one competition entry per entrant will be considered. Entrants that spam or post offensive content will be disqualified and blocked from our social channels. This decision is entirely at the discretion of Irish Ferries.
6. Users must enter the competition on our official social channels under the relevant competition post to be in with a chance of winning the prize stated in the post.
7. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
8. By carrying out the required steps to enter this Competition, entrants are confirming that they have read the terms and conditions of entry and by completing the entry criteria, entrants are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
9. Persons not eligible to enter the competition include employees of Irish Ferries and their families, agents of Irish Ferries and any third party included in the arrangement of this competition.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent. The prize is for tickets to the Holiday World Dublin show only and does not include transport to or from the show, nor accommodation relating to the visit to the show.
11. Irish Ferries reserve the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the prize offering become unavailable.
12. The winning entry from the competition will be selected by Irish Ferries. This decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into with any party.
13. The winner must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Irish Ferries in connection with the competition.
14. Irish Ferries reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Irish Ferries arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Irish Ferries is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winners resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition draw.
17. All entries become the property of Irish Ferries, and subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
18. This promotion is being run by Irish Ferries Ltd, Ferryport, Alexandra Road, Dublin 1, D01 W2F5, Ireland