Travel on any Irish Sea sailing.
Ideal for short trips, you can return on any sailing on the same day or the day after your day of departure. Fares valid for travel on any Irish Sea sailing up to 30 June 2018. Subject to availability.
|Individual Fares from:||Mon - Sun|
Foot Passenger Next Day Return Terms and Conditions
- Valid For Return Travel on the following sailings:
- Dublin - Holyhead (Swift or Cruise) 0805 : 0845 : 1430 : 2055
- Holyhead - Dublin (Swift or Cruise) 11:50 : 1410 : 1715 : 0240
- Rosslare - Pembroke 0845 : 2045.
- These fares are only for customers making trips returning the same day or the next day.
- Customer’s not returning within this time frame should buy a single ticket or a longer stay return ticket. Customers are prohibited from using part of the Next Day Return fare as a single trip ticket, or for longer stays.
- An adult must accompany under 18 year olds
- Children under 4 years old travel free
- €3 administration fee applies per online bookings
- €6 administration fee applies for telephone or in person bookings
- A maximum of 8 passengers per booking.
- All prices and offers are subject to availability, fares valid for travel up to 15 December 2018.
- No refunds permitted.
- Payment Details - Full payment when booking.
- Availability - Subject to availability at time of booking.
This fare is a special Next Day Return fare - your return journey must therefore be on the same day or the day after your day of departure. If you choose to extend your stay you will have to purchase a standard single ticket in order to complete your return journey. See also Amendment and cancellation rules below. This fare applies to foot passengers. This fare is NOT eligible for payment with Tesco Tokens.
- Web - Prices quoted for this itinerary include an administration fee of €3
- Non Web - Prices quoted for a booking made by telephone or in person at our port offices will include an administration fee of €6
We are very happy to allow changes to bookings. Costs apply to some changes
- An amendment fee of €10 per amendment plus any increase in fare apply to any changes to route, date or time. All changes must be made before the existing travel dates on the booking have expired. Amendment fees will be charged on each occasion that the a journey on the booking is amended.
- There is no amendment fee but there may be an increase in fare for changes to the number of passengers travelling on each journey, updating or adding a cabin or by adding Club Class.
- Cancellation fee - 100% loss of total fare
Cancellation rules apply to any outstanding balances If travel dates are amended and the booking is then subsequently cancelled the cancellation fee is based on the original date of outward travel
Note: Maximum Duration of Stay – must return on any available sailing on the same day or next day.
- No refunds will be given on any unused portion of your ticket.
- Where bookings are amended and the total price of the new fare is lower than the original fare no refunds will be given. No refunds will be given on any booking after travel has commenced.
- No refunds will be given if due to weather conditions you are moved from the Dublin Swift to a cruise ferry sailing serviced by the Ulysses, the Epsilon or the Isle of Inishmore.