Ideal for short trips, you can return on any sailing on the same day or the day after your day of departure. Fares valid for travel on any Irish Sea sailing up to 13 April 2019. Subject to availability.
|Next Day Return Fares|
|Fares From||Up to 13 April 2019|
|Car + 4||£184|
|Motorcycle + rider||£60|
|Infant (0-3 years)||FREE|
|Trailer up to 4m||£60|
|Trailer up to 8m||£90|
Next Day Return Terms and Conditions
- Payment by credit/debit card only at time of booking and on condition that the card holder will accept any handling fee being debited.
- These fares are only for customers making trips returning the same day or the next day.
- Customer’s not returning within this time frame should buy a single ticket or a longer stay return ticket. Customers are prohibited from using part of the Next Day Return fare as a single trip ticket, or for longer stays.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged at the standard rates.
- Administration Charge £5 applies and sailings subject to availability.
- £15 administration fee applies for telephone or in person bookings
- Maximum of 9 passengers per booking
- No refunds permitted.
- Advertised fares apply to cars, campervans and car derived vans only.
- All prices and offers are subject to availability.
This fare is a special Next Day Return fare - your return journey must therefore be on the same day or the day after your day of departure. If you choose to extend your stay you will have to purchase a standard single ticket in order to complete your return journey. Persons found to be misusing the Next Day Return fare will be surcharged at the standard rates.
See also Amendment and cancellation rules below.
This fare applies to Motorised Vehicles for personal use and to Car Derived Vans.
It does not apply to Vans up – up to 2.25m high, up to 6m long
This fare is NOT eligible for payment with Tesco Tokens. If paying with Tesco Tokens, please please tick the “with Tesco Tokens” box on the home page when making your booking.
- Web - Prices quoted for this itinerary exclude an administration fee of £5
- Non Web - Prices quoted for a booking made by telephone or in person at our port offices will include an administration fee of £15
We are very happy to allow changes to bookings. Costs apply to some changes
- An amendment fee of £20 per amendment plus any increase in fare apply to any changes to route, date or time. All changes must be made before the existing travel dates on the booking have expired. Amendment fees will be charged on each occasion that the a journey on the booking is amended.
- There is no amendment fee but there may be an increase in fare for changes to the number of passengers travelling on each journey, vehicle type, updating or adding a trailer, caravan or cabin or by adding Club Class.
- You can avoid amendment fees adding ‘Flexibility Options’ to your booking in ‘Step 3 – Upgrade’
- Cancellations - 100% cancellation charge with no refund
Maximum Duration of Stay – must return on any available sailing on the same day or next day.
Payment Details - Full payment when booking.
Availability - Subject to availability at time of booking
- No refunds will be given on any unused portion of your ticket.
- Where bookings are amended and the total price of the new fare is lower than the original fare no refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be given on any booking after travel has commenced.
- No refunds will be given if due to weather conditions you are moved from the Dublin Swift to a cruise ferry sailing serviced by the Ulysses, the Epsilon or the Isle of Inishmore.