FREE KIDS to Ireland with Irish Ferries!31 Jul 2018
Irish Ferries has launched its Kids Go Free promotion, with a book by date of 24 August to secure free places for children under 16 on all crossings.
In fact, the offer is valid on all Irish Ferries’ sailings not only this summer holidays, but right up to 18 December 2018: equally ideal for a weekend break or for October half term.
Each free child represents a saving of £30 on a return trip. With some family cars seating up to seven, it means the bigger your family, the more you save!
The special offer is on all crossings between the UK and Ireland, including the Dublin Swift Fastcraft.
This Kids Go Free offer should be booked online at least 48 hours before travel and by 24 August. Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
Ireland is a great family holiday choice. There are beautiful beaches, spectacular scenery, myths and legends, plus friendly pubs and attractions including:
- The Skelligs: take a boat trip from Portmagee in Co Kerry around Skellig Michael where monks once lived in beehive-shaped stone huts. A seabird sanctuary and a magical location for the Star Wars films.
- Tayto Park: Ireland’s only theme park is named for the country’s top-selling potato crisp! Although ‘Mr Tayto’ visits the park every day, the focus now is on exciting rides and experiences.
- Newgrange: Stone Age farmers built this Neolithic burial chamber in the Boyne Valley. This UNESCO World Heritage site is older than Stonehenge and Egypt’s Pyramids, with a huge mound, underground chambers and 97 standing stones.
- Riding a horse along a beach: miles of firm sand along the west coast makes this a dream holiday activity. There are five equestrian centres in Connemara alone, catering for novices as well as experienced riders.
- EPIC Ireland: this Dublin attraction presents Irish history – especially emigration – through 20 different interactive and immersive galleries. Award-winning, innovative ‘museum’.
www.irishferries.com 08717 300 400
Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras