Your online account details are password protected to you alone. To update these details you will need to log in to "Manage Your Booking" from the www.irishferries.com homepage and then follow the steps below.
1. Type your new email address under the "Update my Sign-in" heading.
2. Input and repeat your password.
3. Click 'Update My Sign-in'.
Your new details will then be saved. Please advise if you encounter any difficulty.
You can change your password at any time if you wish to do so.
1. Click the "Your Account" button.
2. Enter your e-mail and password.
3. Click the "Continue button.
4. Type in your new password.
5. Re-type your password to ensure it is correct.
6. click the "Update My Account" button.
Your password will be automatically updated.
Your password is your own unique control access code that you personally selected when setting up your online account. If you have forgotten it, don't worry - this can happen to anyone and we can help. Please click here to reset your password.
1. Enter your e-mail address and click the "Send me an e-mail" button.
2. Click the "Forgotten your password" link.
3. Go to your e-mail inbox and within a very short time, you will receive an e-mail containing your unlock key that will allow you to reset your password.